Saturday, June 28, 2008

Below 14 K

Frankly , i didnt expected in the wildest of my dreams that the market would go down to 13800 levels so soon. Since my last post, the market has shed another 1000 + points. My favourite stocks like GUJNRE, RELNAT, NTPC, BHARTI AIRTEL,HINOIL are more cheaper now, surely in the BUY mode. I would like to add few banking stocks like ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank as a pure buy at these levels. M & M below 550 levels is again a steal.

If someone is sitting in cash, its time to invest 60 % out of it, and then he or she will see the magic of market compounding.

I asked to invest 20 % of the cash at the below 15 K levels. I am suggesting to invest the 60 % of the remaining at these levels.

I still belive there is nothing wrong with the economy, Just because the price of oil is going up , it doesnt mean that the nation has gone down to its knees. Even at a annual growth of 7 percent and inflation level of 16 percent , we are strong.

Well i dont have much words to write much. I am still bullish on the INDIA Story and will continue to believe so.. I hope readers would accord with me.

Wait for a detailed report from my side on the INDIA story, till then Happy Investing.

No comments: